Whether you’re thinking of becoming an entrepreneur or just want to sharpen your entrepreneurial skills, Chris is your man! His think-outside-the-box mentality will inspire to act on your dreams now.
We are lucky enough to have Chris in our lives as a friend and a mentor and can vouch for everything he says. He is walking his talk and has proven himself over and over again. The tools to get you from where you are today to where you want to be lie in this episode.
He is an entrepreneur, investor, author and educator. His purpose in life is to empower, inspire and motivate.
He is highly regarded as a Master Entrepreneur with experience in starting and growing over 10 successful businesses in different industries. Some of these include a restaurant, coffee shop, internet businesses, consultancy business, automotive repair shop and music entertainment company. He conducts seminars and workshops and coaches and consults other entrepreneurs to become Master Entrepreneurs all around the world.
Chis is also a musician and as a guitar player he composes, records, and develops music. He was born in Chilli but currently lives in Ottawa with his wife, Lesley, and their three children.
Chris Castillo’s Links & Resources
- Master Entrepreneur
- Master Entrepreneur Facebook
- Mechanic To You
- Small Business: An Entrepreneur’s Plan
- Find Your Passion: The Not-To-Do-List
Other Show Links & Resources
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- An intro to Chris Castillo. [0:30]
- Exciting New Project for Chris. [1:38]
- How Chris gets it all done with the same 24 hours we all have. A true Master Entrepreneur [2:02]
- How to figure out your strengths. [3:29]
- Why Entrepreneurship was the only way for Chris to survive… Literally. [5:28]
- How to turn struggles into stepping stones. [7:36]
- Chris’ purpose in life. [8:21]
- Chris’ philosophy and how he starts his businesses. [9:41]
- The 1st step to starting your own business… And it’s NOT a business plan. [10:43]
- The key to getting your business off the ground. [14:27]
- Can we skip steps? [15:30]
- The “Dorothy Principle”. [16:43]
- How to take the 1st step. [17:18]
- How to find your passion. The Not-To-Do List. [17:42]
- What you’re good at may not be your passion… [20:21]
- Where does motivation come from? [21:22]
- Turn your passion into your career like a Master Entrepreneur [21:48]
- Why we need an outsider’s perspective. [23:45]
- One habit to keep up your confidence. [25:11]
- Where does confidence come from? [27:00]
- How being grateful can change everything. Even if it’s for mouldy bread… [28:50]
- How to make the most of your current career even if you don’t like it. [29:25]
- Chris’ lesson for the World. [31:08]