Would you skip a day of brushing your teeth? What about a week? A Year?
As UJ likes to put it, The Five Minute Journal is like brushing your teeth for your mind. Sure you can skip a day here and there with minor consequences but start to go much longer and you’ll start to notice some significant issues.
This episode could be the beginning of what will be a life changing habit. Journalling may just be that simple habit that will get you from where you are today to where you want to be tomorrow. Tips on how to journal, tricks on how to stay on track and wisdom from UJ’s experiences may be exactly what you’re looking for.
Meet UJ Ramdas
The Five Minute Journal Links & Resources
- Meet UJ Ramdas. [1:02]
- What is The Five Minute Journal? [1:30]
- Why did UJ Ramdas start journalling? [3:35]
- 4 to 5 journals at once!? What are they? [6:48]
- Why The Five Minute Journal is the best place to start. [10:26]
- Do this if you’re having trouble starting. [14:05]
- How did UJ get connected with Alex Ikonn? [16:54]
- The vision and future. [19:30]
- Why The Five Minute Journal actually works. [20:29]
- UJ’s other habits… Other than journalling. [22:19]
- Could this help schools? [26:43]
- Where to get The Five Minute Journal? [28:29]
- UJ’s Lesson For The World. [29:09]
- How to get in touch with UJ. [29:29]