Who am I? What do I want? How can I serve? What am I grateful for? Those are the questions that Mallika’s dad, Deepak Chopra, instilled in her as a young child.
Mallika is here to share that even when you’re dad is Deepak Chopra life can still be messy. We all have our own paths to walk and have our own unique lessons to learn.
Mallika shares some of the greatest lessons her father taught her as well as how you can incorporate mediation into your daily life. Even after Mallika left meditation for years, she was pulled back and it once again has proven to be a significant factor in living a life with purpose, peace and joy.
Join us as we step into the world of Mallika Chopra.
Meet Mallika Chopra
Mallika Chopra is a mom, media entrepreneur, public speaker and author of the book, ‘Living with Intent: My Somewhat Messy Journey to Purpose, Peace and Joy.’
Mallika is also the founder of Intent.com, a website and app focused on personal, social and global wellness. Her intent is to harness the power of social media to connect with people from around the world to improve their own lives, their communities and the planet.
Mallika’s Links & Resources
- Meet Mallika Chopra. [1:24]
- What is I-N-T-E-N-T? [2:05]
- The Intent.com app. [4:30]
- What’s so messy about growing up with Deepak Chopra? [6:25]
- Mallika Chopra’s journey as an entrepreneurial mom. [9:40]
- How to figure out what your intention is. [12:48]
- What Mallika Chopra does when overwhelm starts to take over. [15:05]
- How to work meditation into your life. [17:21]
- What does Mallika Chopra’s meditation practice look like? [20:53]
- Mallika’s advice for getting out of your “messiness”. [24:04]
- Mallika Chopra’s World Lesson. [26:13]
- How to get in touch with Mallika. [26:55]