In this Episode, Anita Moorjani shares:
- How she was living pre-cancer diagnosis and how she believes that was a major cause of her cancer.
- How she chooses to live now after experience a complete healing.
- Why its important to accept our ego and how to do it.
- Why loving ourselves is the most important thing we can do and why it is NOT selfish.
- Why its important to take an “Information Fast” in this day of information.
- What she wants the world to know about living and death and everything in between.
Meet Anita Moorjani
An international speaker and New York Times best-selling author, Anita Moorjani had been given mere hours to live by her doctors on the morning of February 2, 2006. Unable to move and in a deep coma caused by cancer that had ravaged her body for nearly four years, Anita entered another realm where she experienced great clarity and understanding about her life and purpose.