– How the little experiences in life are usually the more important and impactful ones.
– Why thinking about our death can increase the quality of our life.
– What we can learn from death.
– The differences between hospice care and palliative care.
– How life is a creative pursuit.
– What really matters at the end of life and so much more!
You do not want to miss this episode!
Meet BJ Miller
BJ Miller is a hospice & palliative medicine physician. He sees patients and families at the UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, where he also teaches and serves on faculty. In addition to this, he serves as advisor for Zen Hospice Project, a residential hospice facility and education centre in San Francisco. Dr. Miller also consults at the intersection of palliative care and design & frequently speaks publicly on this topic. He has largely redesigned his sense of physical presence after an accident in college left him without both his legs and part of one arm. Dr Miller offers a transformative reframing on how we move trough the world and experience our bodies and life.