In this episode, Benjamin Shalva and I discuss:
– How and why ambition can be addicting.
– The technique of breath, word and deed and how it can help.
– How to get out of the “any day now” practice.
– That the road to hell is not paved with good intentions, it’s paved with unexamined intentions and what this means.
– How mindfulness can actually bring to us what we are really looking for and so much more!
Meet Benjamin Shalva
As a rabbi, writer, meditation teacher and yoga instructor, Benjamin Shalva leads seminars and workshops around the world. He serves on the faculty of the Jewish Mindfulness Center of Washington. His writings have been published in the Washington Post, Spirituality & Health magazine as well as the Elephant Journal.
Benjamin Shalva’s Links