In this episode, Philip McKernan addresses:
- The difference between a talent and a gift.
- The costs of not regularly giving ourselves permission for time to do nothing.
- Why happiness is the byproduct of meaning.
- Letting go of our attachments in order to create space.
- How to leverage a painful experience.
- The danger of giving too much of your identity to external outcomes
- Developing the courage to stay true to your message
- And a whole lot more…
Meet Philip McKernan
Philip McKernan is an international speaker, author, and filmmaker who coaches entrepreneurs and business leaders all over the world. He’s worked with the Canadian Olympic Team, The Pentagon and has shared the stage with the Dalai Lama and Richard Branson. Philip helps those seeking clarity about their future and to move through roadblocks, seen and unseen. His most recent film entitled ‘Give & Grow‘ helps people to Uncover, Understand, and Unleash their Gift on the World.