In this episode, Dr. Geoff Solway speaks about:
– What the latest research is showing regarding mindfulness.
– How mindfulness can benefit the workplace and beyond.
– What mindfulness is.
– How you can incorporate mindfulness into your daily life.
– How a mindfulness practice can re-wire your brain.
– Some tips on how to get started right now!
– And so much more.
Meet Geoff Soloway
Dr. Geoff Solway is the Co-Founder and Chief Training Officer of MindWell-U. He has been working in the area of health promotion, mindfulness and wellbeing for 15 years. He completed a PhD on Mindfulness at the University of Toronto, as well as a Master’s of Education on Holistic Education. Geoff has worked as an Instructor at University of Toronto and University of British Columbia (UBC) and as a consultant offering mindfulness-based workshops and programs for professionals in the workplace.
Geoff Soloway’s Links