In this episode, you will learn about:
– What Conscious Parenting is and why it may be different from how you were parented
– How to be more conscious with your children
– Why its important to look inward and self reflect
– What to do in the moment when your child is having a tantrum
– How to deepen your connection with your children (and yourself)
– How self awareness can serve your children
– And so much more!
Meet Sandra Fazio
After consciously leaving the corporate world in 2012 when her daughter turned one, Sandra Fazio began letting go of all she thought she needed “to do” and gave permission to the Universe to “let be” what was meant for her life.
Sandra is a Parent / Life Coach, Author and Founder of The Conscious Parent Blog. Her offering is to expand and deepen the conversations around conscious parenting for all parents and parent-type figures, to raise our collective self-awareness and to make this world better for our children to live and lead for generations to come.
Sandra Fazio’s Links
- – NOTE: this will SOON be changing to www.sandrafazio.com (launch date TBD)
- The Diaries of a Conscious Parent: One Mother’s Journey To Raising Herself Through Her Daughter’s Essence
PRINT COPY via LULU
In this episode, Mara Gleason talks about:
– How thoughts can limit us.
– How our minds are linked to everything we experience in the world.
– Why our minds are the source of our problems and how they can also be the solution.
– How to use your mind effectively.
– How the mind will self replenish and create a new reality, but only if we let it.
– So much more…
Meet Mara Gleason
Mara graduated with a Master’s degree from Columbia University and is the co-founder of One Solution, an international NGO dedicated to solving large-scale global issues by illuminating a new understanding of the mind.
In this episode, Philip McKernan addresses:
- The difference between a talent and a gift.
- The costs of not regularly giving ourselves permission for time to do nothing.
- Why happiness is the byproduct of meaning.
- Letting go of our attachments in order to create space.
- How to leverage a painful experience.
- The danger of giving too much of your identity to external outcomes
- Developing the courage to stay true to your message
- And a whole lot more…
Meet Philip McKernan
In this episode, Martha Beck speaks with us about:
– Speaking with honesty.
– What a thought is and how to manage them.
– What our Metta self is and how it can bring us more peace
– How to be in the world with integrity and truth
– What is magic and miracles and can we experience them everyday
– How to manage despair and move into the mystery of life instead
– And so much more!
Meet Martha Beck
Writer, speaker, and life coach Martha Beck is the author of ten books, some of which are bestsellers. Readers can get a monthly hit of her unique blend of humor, science and spirituality in O, The Oprah Magazine. Martha recently published her first novel, Diana, Herself: An Allegory of Awakening, which Elizabeth Gilbert has called “a perfect book.”
– Understanding fear as just being a feeling.
– Discover your unconscious limiting blueprint from childhood and recreate a blueprint that is empowering.
– Recognize the fear that is blocking you from living the life that thrill you.
– Learn to tap into a deeper level of self-love
– The 5 pillars of real love.
– Transform your fear into your freedom?
Meet Terri Cole
Terri Cole is a licensed psychotherapist, meditation expert and founder of The Real Love Revolution.
For two decades she has worked with some of the world’s most well known personalities from international pop stars, athletes, Broadway performers and TV personalities to thought-leaders and Fortune 500 CEOs. Terri empowers over one hundred thousand women weekly through her articles and blog posts, therapeutic meditations, online courses, and her popular Hello Freedom podcast.
She has been featured as an expert therapist and master life coach on A&E’s Monster In-Laws, TED X, The Lisa Oz Show, Real Housewives and had a weekly radio show on Hay House Radio. She also regularly writes for The Huffington Post, Positively Positive, The Daily Love, and has been featured in Italian Elle, Origin and most recently was on the cover of Inspired Coach magazine.
Terri Cole’s Links
- Webinar For Relationship: https://terricole.com/Reignite-Your-Relationship
- Webinar For Single: https://terricole.com/rewrite-your-lovestory
- Real Love Revolution course launching 2/1/17 (cart opens Jan 17th): www.terricole.com/rlr
Sign Up To
In this episode, Benjamin Shalva and I discuss:
– How and why ambition can be addicting.
– The technique of breath, word and deed and how it can help.
– How to get out of the “any day now” practice.
– That the road to hell is not paved with good intentions, it’s paved with unexamined intentions and what this means.
– How mindfulness can actually bring to us what we are really looking for and so much more!
Meet Benjamin Shalva
As a rabbi, writer, meditation teacher and yoga instructor, Benjamin Shalva leads seminars and workshops around the world. He serves on the faculty of the Jewish Mindfulness Center of Washington. His writings have been published in the Washington Post, Spirituality & Health magazine as well as the Elephant Journal.
Benjamin Shalva’s Links
Sign Up To
– The beautiful story of his wake up call.
– What is the best way to begin a meditation practice.
– What does it mean to destressify your life.
– How to interrupt unhealthy patterns.
– How to find the answers to all our questions.
– Teaches us a process called SODA to help when we become triggered.
– 16 seconds to clarity and tactical breathing
– Transforming the world by transforming ourselves
– And so much more…
Davidji is a globally recognized mindbody health & wellness expert, mindful performance trainer, meditation teacher & author of Amazon’s Best Seller: destressifying: The Real-World Guide to Personal Empowerment, Lasting Fulfillment, and Peace of Mind; and he is also the author of the book: Secrets of Meditation: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace & Personal Transformation, winner of the Nautilus Book Award. He is credited with creating the 21-day meditation process, which spawned hundreds of 21-day meditation experiences & challenges around the world. Often referred to as the Velvet Voice of Stillness, he can be heard on more than 500 guided meditations.
Davidji’s new, revised, second edition of “Secrets of Meditation” will be launching in March, If you would like a copy, you can pre order it here: http://amzn.to/2hJyMiI
- destressifying: The Real-World Guide to Personal Empowerment, Lasting Fulfillment, and Peace of Mind
- Secrets of Meditation: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace & Personal Transformation
Sign Up To
– How to get out of our mind and live more consciously.
– What does the science of happiness mean and why it may not be what we think.
– The beliefs that keep us stuck and insecure.
– What is a thought and how to recognize when we are in it.
– How to quiet your mind.
– How to survive the Holidays with a light heart.