- How the hardwiring of our brains affect us and how we learn from a neurological perspective.
- Why we are biased toward thinking negatively.
- How to rewire our brains so that we can turn our passing experiences into lasting, useful change inside our brains.
- Why having good experiences often in our relationships is so important in order to keep them healthy.
- How to cultivate inner strengths such as love, joy, confidence so they become our default experiences.
Rick Hanson is a Neuropsychologist, Senior Fellow of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, and New York Times best-selling author. His books are available in 26 languages and include
Hardwiring Happiness, Buddha’s Brain, Just One Thing, and Mother Nurture. He edits the Wise Brain Bulletin and has numerous audio programs. Founder of the Wellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom, he’s been an invited speaker at Oxford, Stanford, Harvard, and other major universities, and has taught in meditation centers worldwide.