In this episode, Kathryn Kellogg speaks on:
– What it means to live a zero waste lifestyle.
– How to live a waste free life.
– What chemicals are in your hygiene products as well as cleaning products.
– Top 10 things you can do to go zero waste.
– How you can get started today to reduce your carbon footprint.
Meet Kathryn Kellogg
Kathryn Kellogg is a professional actor as well as works at a green print shop. Kathryn is the writer and creator of “Going Zero Waste” blog where she writes and shares tips and tricks on all things waste reduction, real food and natural living.
Meet Joshua Dawson
Joshua Dawson born 1974 is an accomplished genie, entrepreneur and founder of I Am Genie, an inspirational wish granting movement. With his fiancée, Ingrid, he currently resides on magical Galiano Island. He is the loving dad of his beautiful inspirations, Jack and Hugo.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce from Memorial University. His book, The Tiny Book of Magic: A Genie’s Guide to Wishes Fulfilled Life, released in 2016. So far, he has granted hundreds of wishes in over a 100 cities across North America. He is also a TEDx Presenter.
He believes that “The world is full of magic if you know where to look.”