What do you do when you loose, what you think, is your identity? In this inspiring and life changing interview, Alex Kip shares what he did and what he continues to do to Live His Light.
At the young age of 22, Alex was given, what most of us would think is, the worst news of his life. Not for Alex Kip though! For Alex, this was the best news of his life. This was just the beginning of what has become the greatest adventure of his life. By changing his focus, he changed his life. One decision changed everything and now he’s here to share his story with you.
Meet Alex Kip
Alex Kip has been called a “Leukaemia and Lymphoma Society Hero” and has spread his transformational strategies of wellness to major clients like United Healthcare, Nationwide Insurance, Pelotonia, and the University of Michigan. By helping Soul Warriors create a life with purpose as a certified Tony Robbins/Cloé Madanes life coach, speaker, and writer he has inspired thousands after surviving Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma cancer, losing his singing voice, and being told he had a 15-30% chance of survival.
Now in complete remission with his voice restored, Alex’s voice has been featured on PBS, NPR Stations, Huffington Post, Addicted2Success and Lifehack. As the creator of KipTV and SoulFeed, a “New & Noteworthy” podcast on iTunes in self-help, spirituality, and education, he is featuring interviews with leaders like Marianne Williamson, Deepak Chopra, Seane Corn, Caroline Myss, and more to spread spiritual personal growth to a new generation.
Alex Kip’s Links & Resources
- The 7 Day Breakthrough
- Get the 1st day free when you text ‘livelight’ to 33444
- Be one of the first 5 people to email Alex Kip at email@example.com and receive a FREE 25 minute Breakthrough Coaching session.
Other Links & Resources
- The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity by Julia Cameron
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Meet Alex Kip. [1:18]
- Alex Kip before the diagnosis… At 22 years of age… [2:55]
- What do you do when you loose, what you think, is your identity? [5:02]
- How cancer opened Alex Kip’s inner eye and changed his focus from me to we. [7:16]
- Are you sleep walking through life? [9:32]
- What happens after Alex Kip get’s the worst news of his life? [11:12]
- 3 steps to shift your entire life so that it works FOR you. [14:04]
- The 4 stages of competence. [17:22]
- The most important years of a child’s life. [19:00]
- What Alex Kip is doing now. [20:38]
- How to create new patterns and re-wire yourself. [21:43]
- Why meditation can change everything. [24:13]
- The key is to find the balance between massive action and stillness. [26:23]
- Alex Kip’s habits and why ‘try’ is the ultimate word. [29:44]
- Training the mind to be courageous with cold showers. [32:51]
- The cost of distractions and notifications. [35:38]
- Alex Kip’s World Lesson. [36:33]
- Get in touch with Alex Kip. [37:45]