In this episode, Steve Taylor teaches about:
– The connection between psychology and spirituality.
– What the ego is and how it is connected to identity.
– What does spiritual awakening mean.
– Why purpose is important.
– How we can connect with our higher self more often.
– How to live more in the present moment.
– And so much more!
Meet Steve Taylor
Steve Taylor is the author of several best-selling books on psychology and spirituality, including The Fall and The Calm Center. For the last four years he has been included in Mind, Body, Spirit magazine’s list of the ‘100 most spiritually influential living people.’ His latest book is The Leap: The Psychology of Spiritual Awakening, published as an Eckhart Tolle Edition. Steve is also a senior lecturer in psychology at Leeds Beckett University, UK.